Bingo slang is a term used to describe the informal language that is used at bingo games. It can include words, phrases, and abbreviations that are specific to bingo. Some of the most common bingo slang words include:
1. “Bingo” – This is the word that players use to announce their win or loss.
2. “Number” – This refers to the number shown on the bingo card.
3. “Check” – This is a signal that a player has matched all of the numbers in a given column or row on the bingo card.
4. “Bank” – This refers to the amount of points that a player has accumulated in their winning column or row on the bingo card.
5. “Hit” – This is when a player matches all of the numbers in one column or row on a bingo card.
6. “Double Bingo” – When two players match all of the numbers in one column or row on their respective bingo cards, this is considered a double Bingo.